Saturday, August 6, 2011

nap time

1:41 pm:  Both girls go down for naps.  Audrey nurses, gets put in her crib, and I don't hear a peep.

1:53 pm:  Julia pokes her head out of her room, empty sippy cup in hand.  "I need some more water."  I refill her cup and tuck her back in.

1:55 pm:  "I need to go potty."  She sits on the toilet.  Nothing happens.  Climbs into bed.

2:01 pm:  "I'm poopy."  Change her pull-up.  She gets in bed.

2:16 pm:  "Look Mommy, I'm waking up!!"  Back to bed she goes.

2:21 pm:  I hear her door open and see her standing in the hallway.  "What are you doing up?" I ask.  She says nothing, and quietly goes back into her room. 

2:23 pm:  Finally, silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know what you think...

Swidget 1.0