Wednesday, September 14, 2011

never a dull moment

Potty training is going fabulously.  We have had nothing but success since yesterday.  In fact, this morning while in the bathtub she told me she needed to go.  So she got out of the tub, climbed on the toilet and did her business.  She's got this thing down.

After their bath, I dried Audrey, wrapped her in a towel and sat her on the floor while I turned to Julia.  She crawled off, towel still hooded over head and dragging behind her.  I watched her head towards the bedroom, where I was going to get her dressed in a minute anyway, so I thought, What's the harm?


Never again.


As soon as I finished drying Julia, I sent her to her room to get dressed.  No sooner had she left did I hear her blood-curdling scream.  "Moooommmmyyyyy!  Audrey...... she POOPED!  And it's EVERYwhere!!"


In less than two minutes, Audrey had managed to poop on the floor, crawl in it, drag two ride-on toys through it, and smash it into the carpet. In her sister's room, of course.

All this before 10 a.m.

I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know what you think...

Swidget 1.0