Monday, September 12, 2011

because i promised

It is nearly impossible to write a blog post while potty training a toddler and trying to keep a (fast!) crawling baby out of things like computer cords, covered outlets, the trash, and eating every. single. tiny piece of, well, anything she can find.  From my what-I-thought-were-very-clean floors.  And that was just today.

A while back I asked you what you thought this was a picture of.


Looks weird, huh?  

I stumbled across a recipe from Pioneer Woman for THE best tasting iced coffee I have ever had.  Seriously.  I've always liked iced coffee, and after making it the "Pioneer Woman" way I've fallen in love.  

The picture is simply of some coffee grounds mixed with water in a large bowl. (I don't have the nifty containers Ree has.  And I didn't make nearly as much as her recipe calls for.)  So if you're a fan of iced coffee, I definitely recommend you try this recipe.  You'll be glad you did.

And now would you please excuse me while I go run the vacuum.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know what you think...

Swidget 1.0